- What do you care about?
- What excites you about your business?
- What's your dream for the next year? The next five years? The next ten?
- How do you want to change the world?
We'll also give you plenty of prompts and ideas, with examples of outstanding narratives, compelling identities, and out of the box thinking from competitors, industry leaders, and startups alike.
And at the end of it all, we'll write up everything we've found out, and present it to you in a handy report that can be easily shared with everyone in your company.
- Do you have clear brand messages? What are they?
- Is your messaging consistent across channels?
- Does your audience know who you are and what makes you special?
- Does your visual identity and tone of voice match your product and values?
We'll approach your existing communications with a fresh eye, and give you a professional evaluation from a branding perspective
At the end, you'll get a report containing a full evaluation of your existing brand communications, with areas for improvement highlighted and accompanied by suggestions for what to do next for better results.
#3: ONGOING ENGAGEMENT
For long term impact.
Consultation, on a contract. Want to keep working on your brand long-term? We're here to keep things moving in the right direction.
We'll help with both planning and execution - providing the structure you need to keep your output consistent and your results strong.
We'll get involved while you're setting up, or simply when you need us most. Contract duration is flexible depending on your needs, and our contracts are always tailored to individual client requirements.
- Brand development
- Internal & external communications strategy
- Content planning and production
- Social engagement strategy
- PR management
If you're looking for longer term advice on managing your brand through communications and content strategy, contact us to find out more about the 13/c consultation package.
13/c is based in Budapest and London.
If you're interested in a workshop or consultation package but are not based in either city, please let us know, and we'll see what we can do to make it happen.
We're also happy to conduct meetings via Skype, although we strongly recommend that full workshops take place in person.